MAX FulvicK is a Potassium Fulvic Acid product derived from Cornstalks, mainly used for foliar spray or formulations. It has the character of completely soluble in water and with high K2O. Using biological fermentation technology, it is a kind of short carbon chain molecular material, with high loading capacity and physiological activity. It can be compounded and dissolved with trace elements (Like Fe, Cu, Mn, Zn,B) and macro elements (Like NP). It can significantly promote plant growth and improve absorption of of nutrition, and has important function in plants drought resisting, increase production and improve plants' quality.
• Increases chlorophyll
• Robust growth of crops and combats drought
• Resists disease , acid and alkali
• Anti divalent ions
• Assists on keeping a balanced PH Factor
• Improves the quality of the crops
• Reduces the content of heavy metals in the soil
• Reduces the hazards of salt ions on seeds and seedlings
• Has a significant effect on the synergy of potash fertilizer
• Stimulates fast and multi-crop rooting
• Strengthens the plant roots adhesion and improves the ability of the plant to absorb nutrients quickly
• Improves soil structure , soil fertilizer conservation ability, and reduces soil loss
• Has a significant effect on physiological diseases caused by a lack of trace elements
MAX FulvicK is mainly used in agricultural crops, fruit trees, landscaping, gardening, pastures, grains and horticultural crops, etc.
Foliar Application: 1 .5-3kg/ha; Root Irrigation: 2 .5-5 .5kg/ha
Dilution Rates: Foliar spray: 1 : 1500-2000; Root irrigation: 1 : 1200- 1500
We recommend applying 3-4 times every season according to the crop season.